Your body is continuously producing new skin cells and getting rid of the old ones. How in the HEALTH Does that Happen?
According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), in one inch of skin, you have approximately:
• 650 sweat glands.
• 20 blood vessels.
• 60,000 melanocytes
• 1,000 or more nerve endings
The top twenty layers of your skin are made of dead skin cells. What happens with these dead skin cells? They simply flake off, leaving your skin dehydrated and unhealthy. Natural body scrubs are great for maintaining healthy moist skin.
5 Benefits of Body Scrub
- Exfoliates – scrubs go beyond the surface of your skin to remove dead skin cells. The AAD states that your body gets rid of 30,000 to 40,000 old skin cells daily. Scrubs help to remove these skin cells and reveal a new layer of fresh soft and healthy skin. If you’re a fan of skin that feels like a Brillo pad then exfoliating may not be for you!
- Reduces Stress – the application of body scrub provides a calm and liberating experience. All natural scrubs provide a therapeutic and invigorating experience that is comparable to a spa visit. All natural ingredients such as tea tree, eucalyptus and lavender are stress relievers.
- Hydrates – scrubs rid your body of excess dead skin, which in turn allows your body to be able to hold in moisture at a greater capacity. Along with drinking plenty of water, scrubbing is a great way to keep your skin hydrated!
- Clears Blemishes – dead skin cells, if not removed build up and can cause your pores to clog resulting in acne. Regularly scrubbing, reduces the appearance of blemishes cause by dead skin build up.
- Restores Appearance – the overall result of routinely scrubbing helps to restore appearance and build confidence.
Her Majesty Body and Soul is a product line of all-natural facial and body scrubs that leave your skin looking and feeling nourished, brighter and renewed!
Do not hesitate, purchase your scrubs today at https://www.shavonantoinette.com/shop today!